Parenting after 35
Options

JenniferTCU

your friends on the dark side are worried about you.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: JenniferTCU

• Options

T'is true...we're gossiping about you....

OK, not really.  We're just longing for you.... 

• Options

Yea, Fern. I miss you too. I miss Jace. How's the new house? the job w/ the long commute? DH? the step daughters?

Spill it!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm missing you too Jen!! <3

• Options
    Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!! Combining the latest advances in portable entertainment, the eGlide 2 Tablet comes preloaded with Android 2.2, China Android Tablet PC giving you access to endless apps, functionality, and entertainment! The 7? color touch screen allows you to browse with the swipe of a finger, or you can use the convenient trackball and built-in stylus. The 4GB flash memory lets you keep your favorite media with you, browse Android 4.0 Tablet PC the internet, view photos, watch videos, play music, read thousands Haipad M7S of e-books, the possibilities are endless with the eGlide Tablet!Android Honeycomb Tablet Comes loaded with Android 2.2 and a selection of pre-installed applications Android 2.3 Tablet PC ready to use Android 2.2 Tablet PC right away. The Android-based system gives you access to thousands of other apps, allowing you to keep up with news feeds, play games, Cheap Android Phone social network, and more! The included office suite allows you to Aino 7 Paladin open. DOC,. PDF,. PPT, and even edit. XLS Window N50 files The slim design makes it easy MID Tablet PC to bring anywhere ? in your bag, HaiPad M7X backpack, purse, or even in your hand! Store and read thousands of E-books, supporting the most popular formats such as TXT, LRC, PDF, HTM, and EPUB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"