Parenting after 35
Options

Date night with my son tonight

I love that my 24-yr old son still loves taking me out.  Tonight we're going out to dinner and to listen to spoken word (poetry) in Philadelphia.

Re: Date night with my son tonight

• Options
    Sounds like fun, enjoy your time with your big "little" boy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hope you had a fantastic time! Where did you go for dinner & poetry?

I geek out when I hear/see "Philadelphia", lol .I was born & raised in Philly, then hopped the bridge to the Dirty Jerz when MH & I got married. We both still work in Philly (Old City).

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSugarChick10:

Hope you had a fantastic time! Where did you go for dinner & poetry?

I geek out when I hear/see "Philadelphia", lol .I was born & raised in Philly, then hopped the bridge to the Dirty Jerz when MH & I got married. We both still work in Philly (Old City).

We went to Dowlings on North Broad Street. I thought we were running late because the website said it started at 9pm and we were stuck at the Tacony bridge waiting for the ship to cross and found out it started at 10pm. We ate there and the food was pretty good, but the talent was WAY better. I truly enjoyed myself. Woke up today with a horrible headache from only 2 drinks, but it was worth it.

I loved it so much my sister and I are going back next Thursday.  This was my 1st spoken word and wasn't sure what to expect. I left early because the baby was screaming and I couldn't enjoy myself knowing he was behaving that way. Next week I'll be sure he's sleep 1st and I won't call to check on him.  He was hollering in the phone. It was horrible....

• Options
    I hope you are having a great time Pearly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"