LGBT Parenting
Options

So Weird

I have a car seat in my car! My 17 month old nephew is coming to visit with my sister and dad tomorrow. I had a Britax Diplomat that I won at a conference and a colleague who does installation education/inspection stopped by to help me out. She kept referencing when we install it rear facing and replace the part we took out to re-make it infant compatible. It's so weird to think that it's the same car and car seat I'll use when we have our own little one.

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So Weird

• Options

LOL! Awesome prize! :)

(just this morning I looked in my rear view mirror after I dropped off the kids at school and thought "I have CAR SEATS. I have KIDS." Nevermind I have had carseats in my car for nearly 6y. Guess it never goes away!)

Have fun!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    *duplicate*
    TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Those moments are fun.  :)  We've driven our nephews around a few times, and it's definitely a bit trippy.  But never in our own carseat, that makes it extra weird!  Definitely an awesome prize, and hopefully you'll get to use it for yourself someday soon.  :)
    TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options
    I still remember taking the kids home from the hospital with me driving and compulsively looking in the rear view that we had children in my car, in car seats, where our dogs used to ride :-)
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"