Baby Showers
Options

Your Fav Shower Ideas

OK Ladies -

Share your absolutely favorite shower ideas here!  Best things about the showers you have been to!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Your Fav Shower Ideas

• Options
    No silly, pointless games, good food, maybe a glass of wine, and favors that are edible.
  • Options
    I really like the onesie decorating idea and having only adults there. I really don't like having children (3 and older) at baby showers. Sometimes they take the spotlight from MTB andtry to open her presents and just kind of ruin the party....I do not like cheesy things, like cheap, useless favors or baby food eating games.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was at a baby shower that had a candy bar!  It was so much fun!  I've never seen so many grown women get excited over candy!  I think everyone had a sugar high after!  I'm definitely going to incorporate something like that into mine!  I also love the mimosa bar idea that someone posted above!!  I've also heard of putting up a clothes line for people to bring 'onsies' to hang on it.  That's cute but I am having a boy....I think onsies are more for girls but it could be cute for both! 
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options

For my shower the hostess ordered chocolate lollipops shaped the same as the theme, duckies. She got them for like a buck/ twenty five off etsy. Everyone oohed and awwed, they did taste good.

• Options

I personally like shower games...but nothing that involves touching, tasting, or smelling food or that embarrasses the MTB.

I went to a shower where the hostess passed around a book (can't remember which one...but a "classic") and everyone signed it after writing a sentence or two to the baby.  It was a nice touch (and didn't require the guests to "bring a book").

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"