Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Preschool Board Games (non-clicky poll)

I am already thinking of what to get DS for Easter from the Easter Bunny, but I have no idea which game to get him.

What are your LO's favorite?

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Preschool Board Games (non-clicky poll)

• Options

Right now, DD1's favorite game is the Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham Speedy Diner. It's not strictly a board-game, but you can confine it to a table if you want. :)

She likes Hi-Ho Cherry Oh, Candyland, and the Busytown Airport game. 

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Options
    Candyland, Chutes and ladders, Trouble, Memory
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My daughter loves Memory and Don't Break The Ice.  Really not board games, but those are her favorite games.

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Options

This isn't a board game but our DD really likes it

UNO Moo: Farm Animal Matching Game

image image
  • Options

Ds is Richard Scarry obsessed so he really likes that one. Other favs are Candyland and Zingo The Number Bingo.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DS only has 3 right now, I need to get him more.  He likes all of them!

Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, Memory

My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kim's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

The Ladybug Game is by far and away the fav.  It was recommended on here and I picked it up for her bday last year and she loves it.  She also likes hi ho cherry-o.

She's not into memory yet.  She likes candyland and chutes & ladders but seems to bore quickly with them.  Lately her class is all about operation so I think she might get that for her bday.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land, Don't Wake up Daddy, Memory Match Game, Don't Break the Ice, and Ants in the Pants are the ones we play most often.
  • Options

We play games A LOT at our house. 

• Candyland
    • Chutes & Ladders
    • Uno Moo
    • Curious George Discovery Beach
    • Hi-Ho Cherry-O
    • Go Fish
    • Memory (sometimes reduce the number of cards just to keep the game shorter)
    • Cootie
    • What's In Ned's Head
    • Flippin' Frogs (use a flipper thing to launch frog shaped balls into a tic-tac-toe style board)
    • Connect 4 (basic instructions)
    • Buckaroo
    • Animal Scramble (has a little thing that gives you instructions and then you run around and put it over the correct animal)
    Wow!  I didn't realize we had that many, but it looks like a lot when I list them.  They do all get played though.

• Options

Our current favorites are:

Zingo

CandyLand

Chutes & Ladders

Connect 4

Elefun

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My girls, 3 weeks shy of 4 years and 5 1/2 years both love bingo games right now and we own a few of them.  We have 2 Zingo games that they love.  We also love the classics like Candyland.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options

HiHo Cherry-o, Chutes & Ladders, and Candyland are by far the favorites.

We also have Memory and 5 Little Monkeys, but she's kind of "meh" about those.

• Options
    For Christmas, we got DS a couple match games, a fishing game, Whack a mole, and I want to get him Hungry Hippo,too.
  • Options

We have: Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, Memory, One Fish Two Fish Memory Game, and Elefun, but I think Zingo is her favorite.

The Ladybug Game is next on my list to buy.

Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • Options
    imageLanibee:

This isn't a board game but our DD really likes it

UNO Moo: Farm Animal Matching Game

My LOs really like this one too.  

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

we play A LOT of games:

Busytown, Perfection, Dont spill the beans, zingo

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Candyland, Zingo, and Hi Ho Cherry-io are favorites in this house. :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    imagePesky:

The Ladybug Game is by far and away the fav.  It was recommended on here and I picked it up for her bday last year and she loves it.  She also likes hi ho cherry-o.

She's not into memory yet.  She likes candyland and chutes & ladders but seems to bore quickly with them.  Lately her class is all about operation so I think she might get that for her bday.

Definitely the Ladybug Game!  DD got this for Christmas and she loves it! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    DD loves Zingo, Candyland, Go Fish and Uno Moo.  We also LOVE Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel....it's not as common to find as the others, but she loves it and it's something different. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"