Upstate NY Babies
Options

WFD?

I'm planning on getting takeout but nothing is really sounding that appealing.  What is everyone making/ordering?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: WFD?

• Options
    I actually did really well with cooking this weekend and put together a few meals to have throughout the week, so I had made up a double batch of meat sauce and last night I put together a lasagna for today. DH is working nights, so when he gets up today he will throw it in the oven and it should be ready when I get home from work.
    image        image
  • Options

Oh Irish, being all responsible and planning ahead :)

I actually thought of a really good dinner that he would love, Brooks BBQ, but it's a good hour's drive to get it.  But I think I might do it, it's his favorite and when's the next time I'll be up to driving to Oneonta for fun?  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegoosh24:

Oh Irish, being all responsible and planning ahead :)

I actually thought of a really good dinner that he would love, Brooks BBQ, but it's a good hour's drive to get it.  But I think I might do it, it's his favorite and when's the next time I'll be up to driving to Oneonta for fun?  

We are almost NEVER home on the weekends so I am not used to even planning for things to eat then, this is a huge change for us to have something both planned and made ahead of time. BBQ sounds splendid! And you're right, you won't be wanting to make that drive soon.

image        image
  • Options
    I'm making caramelized pan seared sea scallops w/ a white wine and lemon sauce, asparagus and salads. Mini red velvet cupcakes for dessert! 
  • Options
    I mentioned in an HLG post- DH and I have not have 1 single cheat meal since 1/1/12. Tonight is going to be a cal-fest. DH wanted x-tra cheese spaghetti parm with homemade meat sauce. I am having pan fried dumplings from my favorite chinese place. I also am having a gigantic chocolate cupcake that I cut in half and filled with chocolate icing and caramel sauce.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagegoosh24:

Great now all I can think about is Brooks' chicken.

We are having steak, baked potato and paremesan crusted asparagus.

• Options
    We are having mini meatloaf that I made while pregnant and froze. It's a family favorite, but I have never frozen it before, so hopefully it cooks up nice and is yummy. Either mashed potatoes or tator tots, not sure which josh will want. And mixed veggies. It was actually the meal I planned for yesterday but it wasn't completely thawed yet, so we will have it today.
  • Options
    Grilled chicken, zucchini and multigrain rice because.... Chocolate fondue for dessert with bananas, strawberries, pound cake and cheesecake for dipping. YUM!

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    My Mom came out for a visit and brought dinner-homemade soup and salad. Nothing exciting, but at least I didn't have to cook!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"