Cleveland Babies

Moms on the Westside

Hi, I am a mommy to a 3 year old daughter Ava and expecting my 2nd in September 2012. DH and I live in Strongsville and I find it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to connect with other moms in my area. Most of the playgroups that I know of in my area are SAHM's and they normally meet during the week (daytime) while I am at work. I was hoping that on this board there would be moms that are looking for another mom to hang out with our kids can play together and I would have something to do on the weekends especially when it gets warm.

Re: Moms on the Westside

• Hey there! I am somewhat in the middle. I live in independence and also have found it difficult to connect with other moms. I too work full time. I have a 1 year old son. Would love to get together with some moms!
  • Hey ladies! I'm in Parma. I would also love to have some mommy friends!
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe we should schedule a meet up? 
  • OMG You ladies have no idea how excited I am that someone actually replied! I SOOOO didn't expect anyone to reply. So, YES how about we schedule something :) I work 8-5 during the week, I am pretty much free any weekend.  
  • We should definitely do a meet up. My schedule is always changing week to week unfortunately :(
  • imageAnissaRA:
    OMG You ladies have no idea how excited I am that someone actually replied! I SOOOO didn't expect anyone to reply. So, YES how about we schedule something :) I work 8-5 during the week, I am pretty much free any weekend.  

I am pretty much on this same schedule. Maybe we could schedule something at The Jump Yard jr?

Nfrtny, I'm pretty flexible on weekends so maybe once we can establish a week to do it, you could tell us what would work? 

• imagehazelfrank:

imageAnissaRA:
    OMG You ladies have no idea how excited I am that someone actually replied! I SOOOO didn't expect anyone to reply. So, YES how about we schedule something :) I work 8-5 during the week, I am pretty much free any weekend.  

I am pretty much on this same schedule. Maybe we could schedule something at The Jump Yard jr?

Nfrtny, I'm pretty flexible on weekends so maybe once we can establish a week to do it, you could tell us what would work? 

Yeah, definitely. I'm usually off on Saturdays, but it's not always a guarantee. So if we plan ahead Saturdays would be good :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"