Cleveland Babies
Options

OB Canton/Akron/Dover/Cleveland Area

Any recommendations would greatly be appreciated. Currently ttc, prefer female ob, thanks :) 

DH= burn vic, abn sa MFI|| ME= PCOS, Sarcoidosis, Hypohyroidism HSG-OK
tried naturally 2011 & 2012-
TTC with nurse practitioner 2013
2 clomid cycles- both bfn, started seeing RE 2013 
FEBUARY PLAN-HSG|| March Game plan-FEMARA IUI+TRIGGER 
MARCH-BFP (beta1;104-beta2;302)-bc of hsg
[[all welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! ]]

Re: OB Canton/Akron/Dover/Cleveland Area

• Options
    I would highly recommend Dr. Jennifer Savitski in Akron.  She's in a practice with Dr. Barry Fish and they are both fantastic!!!
  • Options

I love my OB! Dr. Farinacci of South Suburban Women's Center - offices in Twinsburg and Garfield Hts. He also has 2 other doctors in his practice and 1 is a female. He is truly the best - I went to see him after being unhappy with my previous female doctors. He has only daughters himself and is so kind and caring.

Good luck ttc :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejconn1154:
    I would highly recommend Dr. Jennifer Savitski in Akron.  She's in a practice with Dr. Barry Fish and they are both fantastic!!!

I would not recommend her. I had a terrible experience due to medical treatment of me.

• Options

I go to Paragon Health Associates- they have several offices all over the Akron area.  The office I go to has several docs (depends on which hospital you want to deliver at) and several midwives.  My sister went to them when she was pregnant also.

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"