Philadelphia Babies

NE Phila area pediatrician recs

I'm looking for recs for a pediatrician in/around NE Philly, preferably with Saturday hours.  Even better if they're affiliated with Abington Hospital.  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NE Phila area pediatrician recs

• I'd love this info as well!
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Well I live in the NE and tried a NE doctor and switched to one in Bucks County after the second visit.  So if anyone says NE pediatrics, dont go!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Chop Care Network and the Chestnut Hill office - we love them!! I know its not the NE but they may have an office near you, google their website.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm a few days late, so not sure if you'll see this, but we live in NE Philly (Morrell Park) and go to Abington Pediatrics.  Their main office is on Old York Road, about 3 minutes away from Abington Hospital.  I love them- they were my pediatricians when I was growing up too.  They are affiliated with Abington Hospital- they actually came in and saw DD a few times while we were in there after I delivered.
  • I live in Burholme and we use Pediatric Care Group in Jenkintown. They are right near 611 and 73.  They have affliation with Abington, as well as Holy Redeemer. There are 4 doctors in the practice and have evening/Saturday hours.  We've been there about a year and really like Dr. Kaplan. Also, if it is important to you, they do allow you to be flexible with the vaccination schedule. We like to split our shots up and they have had no problem doing so.
  • I use Holland Pediatrics.  They have a few different offices.  I actually go to the one in Holland but they have one on Bustelton Ave and one on Frankford Ave as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"