Military Families
Options

New - Navy Wife

Hey guys! I'm about 5 weeks pregnant - first time. :) Really excited/nervous/you name it. We're currently stationed in San Diego and I don't have any family or many friends around so it was great to see that there was a "Military Families" board here!

Excited to get to know everyone. :)

Re: New - Navy Wife

• Options
    Welcome! I was stationed/lived in San Diego for 5 years. Loved it! Not sure how long you have been there but there is lots of stuff to do for free. For example the first Tuesday of every month there are a handful of Museums at Balboa park that have free entrance...you can find the list online, and it changes every month. Also AD members are free at the Zoo, AD is free one day a year at sea world and I think dependents too. There are tons of places that give Military discounts too. Make sure to always ask if they give one.
  • Options
    We just PCS'ed from San Diego in August.  We were stationed there for 4 years and I LOOOOOVED every minute of it!!  Look around on the base and online... there are lots of spouse groups out there to meet fabulous women.  Good luck!

TTC since Jan 2011

Proud Navy Wife

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome, thank you, guys! We've been here for four months and unfortunately will only be here for another 4. We're PCSing to either Florida or Virginia next and then my husband will be deploying (and will most likely not be back before the birth). Sigh. Definitely making the best of beautiful San Diego though :)
  • Options

Hey your in San Diego???

So Am I! Where are you at?

32nd st? or Coronado?

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    imagecece673:
    Awesome, thank you, guys! We've been here for four months and unfortunately will only be here for another 4. We're PCSing to either Florida or Virginia next and then my husband will be deploying (and will most likely not be back before the birth). Sigh. Definitely making the best of beautiful San Diego though :)
    We're up for orders in March and we are trying to get Florida :) We specifically want Jacksonville.
  • Options

Coronado! We also live here!

I can't decide if we want Jacksonville or Norfolk. Jacksonville seems way better as far as cities go but we're from NY and NJ and would love to be able to just jump into the car and go home.

• Options
    I'm 6 weeks, first time too! Still up in NY getting training, though we could be joining you across the country when he is done! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Our 1st pick is for Georga then Norfolk though...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"