Health & Exercise
Options

anyone else a Physique57 devotee?

this has been my exercise program of choice for about three years now and the changes I have experienced in my body during that time is beyond awesome.  While I will continue my workouts throughout my pregnancy, just wondering if anyone else out there love P57 as much as I do and what kind of modifications did you do/use throughout your pregnancy?  I'm in the midwest so attending one of their prenatal P57 classes is out of the question and they have yet to reply to my email answering this question.

BTW...if you haven't tired P57 yet you're really really REALLY missing out!  It *completely* changed my body.  Seriously.  It's awesome!

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand." - Woodrow Wilson

Re: anyone else a Physique57 devotee?

• Options
    i've been dying to try this - do they have videos?  there are no classes near me
  • Options
    yes all their workouts are on dvd format.  you can go to physique57.com and purchase them, around $100 for the set, OR you can look on the qvc network, ebay, and amazon.com.  A friend of mine found them for cheaper on qvc.com
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand." - Woodrow Wilson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"