Bucktown Babies? — The Bump
Chicago Babies

Bucktown Babies?

Anyone in the Bucktown/Wicker Park area? I need recommendations for childcare and pediatricians.

Due in June. thx.

Re: Bucktown Babies?

• I am. ?

Childcare- good luck with this. ?We've been on waitlists for daycares since I was in my first trimester (and some places just laughed and wouldn't even take our name for a waitlist). ?My son was born in October and we aren't expected to get in anywhere until possibly summer or early next fall. ?We are opting to go with a nanny now.

Pediatrician- we go to Town & Country Pediatrics (near North/Clyborn intersection).?

• Like PP, we go to Town and Country Pediatrics.  I like most everyone I've met, and they are open 7 days a week.

I am in Wrigleyville and I found a daycare 3 blocks from my house using the EAP program at my company.  There are also websites through the state where you can find out names/numbers of licensed facilities--I used initially in my search--as well as just doing some random google searches.  I found a variety of in-home daycares (more openings there) and a few larger centers that had waitlists in my neighborhood. 

I found several that were further north, but that is unlikely to work for you.

Best of luck!

Playing with Papa at the Beach
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards