July 2012 Moms
Options

Hiding your BRU registry?

I can't seem to figure this out. I have started a registry online on BRU but I'd like to keep it hidden until it gets closer to my shower in May. I just want to use it to organize what I'd like. Is it possible to hide it from others for now?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image

Re: Hiding your BRU registry?

• Options
    I've started registries and I haven't told any one but my husband. As long as you don't tell anyone that I wouldn't worry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options

imageshrtfrkgrl:
    I've started registries and I haven't told any one but my husband. As long as you don't tell anyone that I wouldn't worry.

Yeah, that is a good point. Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehijoi:
    I purposely misspelled my name, and then when I was ready to make it public, I edited it so that it was right.  Things might have changed since then, but I was able to do that 3 years ago.

Lol - smart!

• Options
    imagehijoi:
    I purposely misspelled my name, and then when I was ready to make it public, I edited it so that it was right.  Things might have changed since then, but I was able to do that 3 years ago.
    That's what I did too -- seems to have worked!
    BabyFruit Ticker

July 3rd, 2012 ~ Hang in there sweetheart, we can't wait to meet you!

• Options
    I used just initials instead of my name, so mine is hidden from searches at this point.  I'll update it to my actual name when it gets closer to my shower.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 | DD born July 2012
    BFP #2 | EDD 04.18.14 | D&C 10.01.13 @ 11w3d
    BFP #3 | EDD 09.15.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"