July 2012 Moms
Options

kind of embarrassing pee question

I try not to ask these kinds of questions on the boards because I just feel like I could find the info privately via google or ask my doctor, BUT, google gave me nothing and I have an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow, so..

Since about 2 or 3 this afternoon I've felt like I've been maybe peeing, like the teeniest tiniest bit, every couple of minutes or so.  I don't have an increased urgency to pee and I've still been peeing "normally" every two hours or so.  It's not like a gush or a feeling like I don't have control.. I'll just notice a little wetness, but it's more than usual, or what's been the new usual during this pregnancy.

Should I be freaked about PROM? Or is this just some of that fun pregnancy pee yourself stuff?   

ETA: Just realized it's almost 1am here.. might have to just call the doc. 

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: kind of embarrassing pee question

• Options

PROM wouldn't be coming out at urine. Are you sure it is urine, or is there a chance it could be coming from your vaginal area? I would put down a pantyliner and see what is coming out. Clear fluid- I would call the on call OB or go to ER, but at this point in pregnancy, it is very normal for an increase is cervical fluid and mine is very liquidy. But unless you can "catch" some to see what it looks (and even smells like, gross, I know.) you can't know. 

I would highly doubt it is urine if you are still peeing normally. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Other women have posted about this as well.  It's pretty normal.  I would ask my OB about it just to be sure it is actually pee and not something else.  The suggestions that others have put was to get some good cotton undies or some liners.  It's just one of those things that happen.  Yay for pregnancy!  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been experiencing more wetness down there too and I've been worried. I can't for the life of me determine if it smells sweet or not and catching doesn't do me much good since I take prescription medicine that turns all my discharge yellow. Ugh. I'm nervous but hoping it's just normal discharge since I've read lots of threads with similar experiences.
    Shana
    Baby girl born July 6th 2012 at 40w2d
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"