2nd Trimester

Spring/Summer-- random

Lol... is it just me or is June technically the "Summer" ??

Everything I've googled has referenced my due date: June 4th as the Summer and last time I checked, Spring comes before Summer... yet I've been noticing tons of people who are further along than me that have "Spring baby" badges... and I have mine as "Summer baby"... I just don't want to look like an idiot if I'm wrong, and June 4th is actually Spring? hahah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer

----------
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Visit The Nest!
----------
"Everything happens for a reason"
----------

Re: Spring/Summer-- random

• First day of Summer is June 20, so maybe "technically" that's spring, but I'm going to consider my due date to be summer time as well (june 8) 
  • Summer officially begins at the summer solstice and that is on June 21st.

So if you want to think of technicalities, you are having a spring baby. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup, it's technically spring, but in Alabama, we don't have spring.  Our seasons our summer, REALLY summer, football and winter.  :)
    Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Oh God, good to know! Thanks guys, lol...

I just think the badge for Summer is super cute with the little sun ^_^

I'll just be technically incorrect, I guess :P who cares!

----------
    Visit The Nest!
    ----------
    ----------
  • OMG I'm an idiot-- there's also an adorable sun on the spring badge too... maybe it's the lady bug I like... lol
    ----------
    Visit The Nest!
    ----------
    ----------
  • My DS1 was born March 20th. According to the calendar Spring doesnt start till March 21st. I feel stupid saying that i had a winter baby when i live in the south and its defiantly not winter weather in March here. 

My whole life growing up June was the summer. 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageChelsey68:

My DS1 was born March 20th. According to the calendar Spring doesnt start till March 21st. I feel stupid saying that i had a winter baby when i live in the south and its defiantly not winter weather in March here. 

My whole life growing up June was the summer. 

I feel ya. I've always considered even the end of May as Summer as that's when we got out of school (my bday is May 19th) so it was like sometimes we'd still be in school and sometimes we'd be out by then and it was like having a summer b-day. 

I am however in Wisconsin, and the temperatures here go from summer day to frozen tundra the next so... I guess it's not quite like the south and its super hot summers!

----------
    Visit The Nest!
    ----------
    ----------
  • well crap. My due daye is June 20th. and the first day of summer is the 21st??!

XD Who knows what it will be!

~?~ Chellezy ~?~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
  • I would call June summer. 
    So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • first day of summer is June 21st therefore you are having your baby in the spring

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"