Babies on the Brain
Options

You know what I hate?

People who pound on the keyboard. Instead of lightly typing it sounds like they are beating the keyboard to pieces.  I also hate when they pick up the mouse and slam it down to click.  

Re: You know what I hate?

• Options

I hate the sound the scrolly button on the mouse makes. 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    I hate that, too.  The MD I work closest with does this when she writes her notes.  It drives me up the wall.
    Our Little Lady
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Avery - 8.2.07 | Asher - 5.12.10 | Audrey - 11.28.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    iI type quite loudly myself.  I also love to scroll with the mouse.  Guess I am annoying :p
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It shows that they can't (or choose not to) type properly. My husband does it and he only types with two fingers (he doesn't have to type for his job or anything though, and he can type properly, he just says he does it that way because it's "faster"). I'm OCD about it. I have to type correctly or I'll just get off the computer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageChristyML:
    It shows that they can't (or choose not to) type properly. My husband does it and he only types with two fingers (he doesn't have to type for his job or anything though, and he can type properly, he just says he does it that way because it's "faster"). I'm OCD about it. I have to type correctly or I'll just get off the computer.

This is asinine.

I type loudly mainly because I'm typing quickly and trying to get all the words out my fingers before they escape my brain.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"