Secondary IF
Options

Spotting and falling temp :(

I am trying to stay positive, but I'm worried about my temp - it fell almost a whole degree today.  I'm at 11dpo, BFN this morning, and spotting now too.  The spotting is actually okay - I've spotted at this point on all 3 of my pregnancies.  But the temperature makes me worry my progesterone level is taking a nose-dive.

My doctor wasn't very open to my taking progesterone last time I asked, or even to sending me for a progesterone test.  Is this something you would get pushy about?  I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spotting and falling temp :(

• Options
    I never supplemented with Progesterone until IVF...but I'm surprised that with your past m/c that your dr. wasn't open to you supplementing. And if your LP is only 11 days that it seems that adding progesterone might help with that issue too. I would definitely be pushy with your next cycle...I'm not an expert but my guess is that it could help.  good luck and keep us posted!
  • Options
    I would push as well, it can't hurt!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto PPs, unless he shows you research indicating why it shouldn't be taken, I'd go for it.  (Any chance you have access to a research library so you can find evidence supporting progesterone use in your situation?)
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    I'm sorry it's not looking good. But, I agree with PP. It couldn't hurt to supplement. Good luck! Keep us posted!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"