May 2012 Moms
Options

Downton Abbey?

Anyone else watch this show? DH won't watch it with me anymore, but I'm addicted lol and after last night's episode.... 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Downton Abbey?

• Options
    Oh my gosh... this reminds me that I have yet to start season two.  I'm hopng its all online.... I LOVED season 1.

BFP#1 EDD 11/8/11 - MC @ 9w6d, 4/15/11 we said goodbye
    BFP#2 DD arrived 5/7/12
  • Options
    I Love Downton Abbey!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's really weird that you posted this because DH & I, and two other couples we know randomly and without telling each other started watching that show this week. So far I'm not sure if I like it, I've only watched two episodes, but I think I could get into it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @meeko- if you go on pbs's website, you can stream every episode for free! We got rid of cable and I was so sad until I found this out :) The picture can occasionally get pixelated, but otherwise I'm happy. If you liked last season, definitely keep watching. Everyone seems more mature this season, probably because of WWI, but the stories are still so good! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm watching season 2 right now even as I type!! LOVE IT! 
    Julia ~ six miscarriages ~ our sweet miracle baby, Jack, due 5/3/12, was born at 29w1d on February 17, 2012, weighing 2 pounds 8 ounces Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I watched the first season by myself, but made DH watch it with me again when it was rerun before the new season started. He is now hooked, we're just a few weeks behind in S.2 on the DVR! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"