Babies on the Brain
Options

I think I'm giving birth to a vibrator...

seriously - this girl must be doing an Irish jig or having seizures, my whole stomach goes into vibrate mode and jiggles of its own accord.  It is hilarious and weird, she also does normal flips and punches and kicks at other times, I just never had this kind of movement with the boys ;op

I hope this isn't a sign that she will be MORE active than the boys, if so I'm done for! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think I'm giving birth to a vibrator...

• Options
    heh.  i had a lot of vibrating belly my 2nd pregnancy, so much so that it really freaked me out and i googled in utero seizures at length.  it is a really weird feeling.  turns out, 2nd boy is actually not as physically active as my 1st, now that's he out in the world.
  • Options

imagelenloe:
    heh.  i had a lot of vibrating belly my 2nd pregnancy, so much so that it really freaked me out and i googled in utero seizures at length.  it is a really weird feeling.  turns out, 2nd boy is actually not as physically active as my 1st, now that's he out in the world.

I had the same thought this time around about seizures.  I did resist googling but it's so different than the first time.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD was much stronger and physical than my DS who was the 1st one in the womb. Interesting how their all different!
  • Options

imagelenloe:

I will hope for a similar outcome, I'm not sure my house can handle 3 energizer bunnies ;op  I wish I could see what she is doing in there - it just feels so funny ;o) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"