Parenting after 35
Options

Coming back around :)

Hello ladies! Some of you may remember me from Pg35 but I took a major hiatus when I had DS and have mainly been on the Preemie board. Now that he's almost one (!!) I feel like I'm starting to relate to things other than grams, ounces, and bradycardiac events ;) Anyway, been lurking and want to come out and re-join.

Hope you've all been well - look forward to catching up!

Re: Coming back around :)

• Options
    WB! I follow you're blog every once in a while Big Smile
  • Options

Hey there, wb, I remember you from preemies!  I hope all is well. :)

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
    Photobucket
    A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
    Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
    Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
    Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
    BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey there!!!   So good to see you.  I'm so glad your LO is doing well. You went through the wringer last year. Hope to see you around more often.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Hello & welcome!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad to see you again.  You had a hell of a year.  I hope that this year is much better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I remember you too!  Hope 2012 is a lot sunnier than 2011 for you.  But I guess you did get a nice LO out of the deal!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I remember you.  I hope this is a great year for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

YAY! Thank you :D Last year was definitely the worst but life has settled down and I'm getting used to the new normal.

We're coming up on some anniversaries that'll be difficult but if I pulled through the real-deal I can get through the memories, too.

• Options
    Hi!  I remember hearing about you (sorry that sounds kinda creepy).  Anyway, I snuggled my fur babies a little closer and cried for you and yours.  I hope that things are looking up and I look forward to getting to know you.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Your boy is cute, welcome back!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options

imageKellog+1:
    Hi!  I remember hearing about you (sorry that sounds kinda creepy).  Anyway, I snuggled my fur babies a little closer and cried for you and yours.  I hope that things are looking up and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welllllll - I was a living Lifetime/MTV movie for a while there so understandable, not creepy. I really appreciated all the T&P's and care-packages sent our way from so many different directions. It was heartwarming to say the least <3

Thanks, NewMrs07! He's a charmer, lookout ;)

• Options
    welcome back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"