LGBT Parenting

PCP/TTC/ATP Wednesday

Re: PCP/TTC/ATP Wednesday

• my baby is transitioning to the Toddler 2 room starting next week! waaaahhh! I can't believe he's getting so big. but it'll be good for him, I think.

andplusalso: trigger last night. IUI tomorrow. I took the whole damn day off and so did my wife.

• Good luck Blue!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!!!
  • imagebluedaisyus:

my baby is transitioning to the Toddler 2 room starting next week! waaaahhh! I can't believe he's getting so big. but it'll be good for him, I think.

andplusalso: trigger last night. IUI tomorrow. I took the whole damn day off and so did my wife.

OOOOHHHHHHH so exciting Good luck!

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Things here are going pretty well.  We are trying to figure our preschool for next  year which is stressful to say the least.  E is doing better with her tantrums of late which is nice.  She is becoming more and more verbal which has been so interesting to watch develop.  I think it is helping with her frustration level.  We are on hold with ttc until dw is finished with school and has a job.  God I hope she gets one quickly.  That will be such a relief.  Although paying off those loans will be so hard.  I really am hating waiting and am not being all that patient.  I want a baby now!  I am also excited to have a take home baby (god willing) I think it would be so much fun!
  • All is well here--we are still in debate about bringing the girls into our home. We are going to do some sibling visits--with the hope of quickly extending them to weekend respite visits, which I feel really good (and excited) about.

I met our/pumpkin's new social worker and I have a good vibe.  She's a dot your i's, cross your t's kind of lady.  That's a good quality. 

So--we are hoping to get some more knowledge--both personal & legal knowledge and make a decision by summer.  Our goal: By May/June have decided if girls are moving in, or we are getting a second small one (under 2).  One way or another, we hope to expand our family this summer. 

And L has made me promise that if the girls move in--we'll still have another small one. I've loved this baby stage, and can't imagine only doing it once. I always pictured kids close in age (and 1, 4, 10 is not close in age to me) so, we'll just have  to have another one for him to be close in age with. 

• Right now I'm feeling okay/good about waiting (possibly until late 2012/early 2013) to start trying, although that could change depending on C's career decisions. As it stands, we'd have a window from May-July, but then no trying in August-November (to avoid birth during a critical time for me career-wise). Depending on how things are going we may do a few months trying, then a few months break, which could work well for my/our sanity, and plans to change approach as we go.

I'm looking forward to being back home next week so I can go to acupuncture, one of my few PCP activities that has become more than just PCP.  

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are doing a lot of therapeutic work with Owl this week and lots of chats with Iz about changing her behavior, so far, so good. 

Owl and Apple's mom told me today that the LA county judge said Owl is going up for adoption, she said she plans to go to trial (appeal the case) but that her Aunt is trying to get both girls if she loses them.  She has 3 hearings for Apple in February, not sure which one is to determine what way the case will go.  I am trying to prepare myself for the girls leaving us just in case it happens, this is a scary time.

• TTC: 2ww.  I think that pretty much explains how I feel right now!  Also have an RE appt in the morning to get ducks in a row for next cycle before it starts, justincase.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My honey had her glucose test today, we get the test results on our next appt. And we have our #4 ultrasound next week :) very excited to see our little girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageEratMama:

We are going to do some sibling visits--with the hope of quickly extending them to weekend respite visits, which I feel really good (and excited) about.

you guys rock :)

And good luck Blue!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"