Kentucky Babies

Louisville area?

Are there any Louisville area moms here?

Re: Louisville area?

• I'm a Louisville mom!

• I've lived in Louisville 3 1/2 years. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Louisville.  I moved here in 2004.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am also a Louisville Mom!!
  • I live in Louisville

image. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • There are several of us then!  I go for my first appointment today.  I am so anxious!
  • I am; I am!!!  I actually live in Spencer County but am only minutes away from Jefferson County!!!! 

I had my first beta yesterday, and it came back at 239!!!!  First u/s is scheduled for 10/20, so exciting!!!! 

TTC # 1 since July 2008 / 4 IUI's BFN / May 2011 IVF cancelled (found polyps removed 4/21/11) / 2 more IUI's BFN / 10/1/11 HPT BFP / 10/3/11 Beta 239 (prog 19.79) / 10/9/11 m/c @ 6w1d / 1/21/12 HPT (DIGITAL) BFP / 1/23/12 Beta - 869 (prog 67.70) / 1/27/12 1st u/s - measuring 5w1d 9/24/12 Welcome Andrew Thomas!!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagePooDanga:
    There are several of us then!  I go for my first appointment today.  I am so anxious!

GL!!!!!!

• imagePooDanga:
    There are several of us then!  I go for my first appointment today.  I am so anxious!

GL!!!!!!

• imagePooDanga:

How did yesterday go????  Hope all is well!!! :)

TTC # 1 since July 2008 / 4 IUI's BFN / May 2011 IVF cancelled (found polyps removed 4/21/11) / 2 more IUI's BFN / 10/1/11 HPT BFP / 10/3/11 Beta 239 (prog 19.79) / 10/9/11 m/c @ 6w1d / 1/21/12 HPT (DIGITAL) BFP / 1/23/12 Beta - 869 (prog 67.70) / 1/27/12 1st u/s - measuring 5w1d 9/24/12 Welcome Andrew Thomas!!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am a Louisville mommy.  We live in Oldham County but are right next to the county line.
  • imageirotas08:
    I am a Louisville mommy.  We live in Oldham County but are right next to the county line.

I live in Spencer County but grew up in Henry County....I know OC big time!!!! :)

• I'm in Louisville too! I live in Prospect. I'm 13 weeks Smile
  • I am also in Louisville! 13 1/2 weeks along. Anyone out there have any good info on which OB's or hospitals people have had good experiences with natural child-birth? I like my OB but haven't gotten to the point of asking about her experience with all-natural birthing yet.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • From what I have heard from friends, Louisville hospitals are not very natural bith or midwife friendly.  Clark memorial in jeffersonville though is supposed to be very supportive of natural birthig methods.
  • Thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to have a serious discussion with my OB. Not sure I want to commit to a hospital accross the river with the bridge situation as it is. :( But I have heard wonderful things about Clark Memorial.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I am a Louisville Mom :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lydia Eloise (5/25/10)
    Nora Annabelle (2/14/12)
    M/C 6.5 weeks (1/29/14) EDD (9/21/14)
  • Me too! 17 weeks pregnant!

Any suggestions on child care/day care...good people or places that will care for my newborn once I return to work?

• Im a soon to be louisville momma! 
    march siggy: Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageeljack04:

I am also in Louisville! 13 1/2 weeks along. Anyone out there have any good info on which OB's or hospitals people have had good experiences with natural child-birth? I like my OB but haven't gotten to the point of asking about her experience with all-natural birthing yet.

I have a cousin that just gave birth in July 2011 and she had her son by natural birth and she had him at Norton suburban.  I have always heard great things about Norton downtown and suburban. They also have the L&D and the Recovery in the same room. They have one of the top women pavilions in the area. I am delivering at Norton's Downtown b/c its closest to me! take a look at Norton's, they do hospital tours for expectant moms and they also offer childbirth classes for natural birth along with TONS of classes for any and everything you may need! I know they have a great sibling class if you have another child who is going to be a sibling for the first time. Good Luck!

march siggy: Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"