Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

party place?

My DS turns 2 at the VERY end of March. Last year we did a little picnic party at the park. It was simple and cute, it would have been perfect except it was SUPER hot. We don't have enough space to have it at our home and we really don't want it to be at any place like the bowling ally, bounce house, or anywhere like that. I might do something like that if I could bring in ALL my own stuff though

We won't necessarily have tons of people their...just close family and friends.  I want to make his cake and a few decorations and basically have a cute and relaxed party where DS can just have fun with a few close family members. The park was the perfect place but I don't want everyone uncomfortable like last year. I'm considering maybe renting a pavilion and doing it in the morning. Would that be cool enough?

Any other recommendations? Maybe a simple indoor space? 

I know we have awhile but I'm a planer. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

Re: party place?

• What about tumble gym or indoor safari park?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There is a RV park near Joe Pool Lake that has excellent pavilions. Check out the local lakes. Also Irving just built a really cool new water park. It is at Beltline and Conflans. You might want to check that out.

Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"