Washington Babies
Options

PG & TTC Check-in 1/16/12

2»

Re: PG & TTC Check-in 1/16/12

• Options
    Hi everyone!  I just found out I'm pregnant, so hi!  1. What week are you in?  5 weeks 1 day Any new aches or pains?  Occasionally, some cramping.  2. When is your next appointment?  I'm traveling for the next few weeks so my next appointment isn't until February 13th.  Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Just learning about Group Health Bellevue and getting some blood work done (I think)3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Being able to tell my parents and best friend!6. If you had morning sickness, when did it start? And did it come on all at once, or gradually? I've only felt nauseous once.  I had been driving in traffic and then all of a sudden it came on.  No fun!7. What is something you are determined to get done before the baby comes? I would love to feel healthier!8. How did you tell your work that you were pregnant? I definitely haven't yet and I am also dreading it.9. How do you cope when you're feeling super impatient for whatever next step is coming up? (A/S, hearing heartbeat, feeling baby move, labor, etc.) I search the Internet for baby stuff or come here! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Can you add me please?  My EDD as of now is 9/21. :) 

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 5, nothing yet...

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  None made yet

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Being able to return to normal activities after the snowstorm! :)

4. Monday confession?  

5. Are you taking popcycles with you to the hospital? ?cmcmillan  Haven't even gotten that far in thinking yet.

6. If you had morning sickness, when did it start? And did it come on all at once, or gradually? -7costanza  Not yet, but had it immediately with DC #1, it started slow but ramped up fast and got awful.

7. What is something you are determined to get done before the baby comes? ?MrsEditorJax  Be in a better financial position.

8. How did you tell your work that you were pregnant? I am dreading this. ?amandaleigh1  I told my employers with DC #1 fairly soon- I just sat down with them at a meeting and blurted it out.  But then again a) I hated my job and honestly wanted them to fire me and b) the nature of my job made it difficult to work with morning sickness.

9. How do you cope when you're feeling super impatient for whatever next step is coming up? (A/S, hearing heartbeat, feeling baby move, labor, etc.) ?junter89  Shop for baby stuff!

10. Questions for next week?  Second time moms, how soon did you start showing/having trouble fitting into your clothes with the second baby?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"