Philadelphia Babies
Options

Doylestown or Grandview

Good morning ladies!

I delivered my son at Paoli and had an amzaing experience. However the hospital is kind of a far drive and my husband and I are starting to discuss baby number 2. Since we will already have one at home I want to try and give birth closer to home if we do have another baby. These 2 hospitals are closests to me. Any experiences or warningsg aganist and recomendations for OB's is appreciated!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Doylestown or Grandview

• Options
    Have you thought about Abington? I mean Doylestown hospital is literally 8 mins from my house but I went to Abington. I loved my experience there and always recommend that hospital the nurses where great and my OB's were awesome as well. But a few of my aunts have had their babies at Grandview and I dont remember them not liking it. 
  • Options

I haven't considered it but I'm not opossed either.

Who was your OB?

Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had a great experience at Grandview; they just revamp the labor & delivery floor. The nurses were so attentive. My SIL that had her baby at Abington could not believe the one on one attention that I received.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I delivered my DS at Doylestown, and am having my 2nd DS there in March.  I loved Doylestown, and had a wonderful experience there.  Even better is that they now have all private rooms on the maternity floor.  I use Joanne Ruth, a midwife in D-town who is super attentive, personal, and wonderful.  However, I also have heard nothing but rave reviews for Dr. Dinesen, and OB at Doylestown as well, and he is the surgeon who backs up my midwife.  Good luck!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I delivered at Grandview.  Their maternity ward is gorgeous...  only a couple years old now.  The nurses were very attentive.  I'd stay away from Lansdale OBGYN (they deliver there) in particular Dr. Shaw. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I delivered at Grandview and love it! It's beautiful and I had so much one-on one attention! The nurses were all great! I went to Granview OBGYN and like all the doctors in the practice.
  • Options
    imagePPACE1022:

I haven't considered it but I'm not opossed either.

Who was your OB?

Thanks!

Sorry havent been on in a while but my OBs were Abington Primary Womens Healthcare Group - Dr. Michaelson 

• Options
    Loved Doylestown!!  And Dr.Denisen..we will absolutely be using both for child #2.  I had one nurse from start to finish of delivery...Dr. D was awesome...checking on me several times throughout, especially since his office is located in the hospital! Hospital food was also really yummy haha..not that that should be a deciding factor just figured I would add it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"