North Florida Babies

Jacksonville Mom's!

Hey ladies, I am due Feb. 1, 2012 with a little boy, this is our first! We don't really have any friends our age in the area with kids, so I would love to get to meet some people near us who are expecting a little one around the same time!  I grew up here then moved to Melbourne FL, hubby is from Melbourne Fl and we went to college at UCF.  Most of the mom's I am close to are older and my other girlfriends who are having babies live in Melbourne.  I have worked with kids my whole life, so excited to now be having one of our own! Congrats to all who are expecting :)

Re: Jacksonville Mom's!

• I'm not expecting - I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old - but I wanted to say congratulations :)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • My husband and I just moved to Jacksonville in early October on orders from the Navy. We are expecting our first baby, and in the same boat as you are! This is our first time moving away from home and don't know anyone at all here! Going through the pregnancy with only a man is going to drive me crazyyyy! Lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband is stationed Mayport and we live in military housing. I dont have many friends here that are expecting or even parents. It would be nice to finally get some. lol
  • Hey me and my family just moved to jacksonville! My husband is in the Navy, he got orders here in November. We are coming from Camp Lejuene, so this is a big change lol 

My name is Shanell, husband Ryan, and daughter Mila :) I am expecting again and due in july! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi! I just sent you a private message with my phone number. I am from Sebastian, also went to UCF, and a first time mom due on feb 29th, although with a girl! I have also worked with kids my whole life and excited! 
    2 1/2 months left to go... leap year baby due on 2/29/2012
  • Im not expecting but do have a 16mo old, & just wanted to say Congrats & Welcome to Jax!!
    DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on here in awhile!  Hope all of you are doing great!  and of course baby too!  We should get together maybe next week!  It would be fun!  Who's up for it?
  • Hello! Hubs is Navy and from MN; I'm from VA where we got orders here from. We're up for orders again so I don't know if I'll end up having a baby here but we're working on conceiving right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"