South Carolina Babies
Options

Looking to vacation in SC with a 2 yr old and 6 month

Hi Girls.  We are looking to go down to South Carolina the last week in April first week in May.  Deciding between Myrtle Beach and Kiawah Island.  Would love any thoughts/ suggestions.  TIA!

Also, what is the water temp like that time of year?

Re: Looking to vacation in SC with a 2 yr old and 6 month

• Options
    Kiawah is a very upscale area. If you're looking for a more subdued vacation with a relaxed vibe kiawah is your place. Myrtle beach is a completely different vacation. There are quieter, upscale areas too, but then you have the super touristy, flashy parts as well....there are some parts that are kind of like a mini Vegas in a way: ripleys museum, medieval times, lots of cheesy over-the-top themed putt putt places-you get the picture. I think MB would probably be really fun for kids though yours are probably a little young. It just depends on what you're looking for really!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't know anything about Kiawah Island, but something that may be interesting for your 2 year old is the children's museum here in MB. https://www.cmsckids.org/ ... as for the water temperature it just depends on your tolerance and the weather....My baby girl's birthday is April 28th and we took her to the beach couple years ago and it was good to play in.  This post is late so you may have already made your decision ;-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"