North Carolina Babies
Options

moms in their 20s

I recently moved to charlotte and most of friends are back home, i just wanted a few new moms to talk to, most of my friends dont have kids so its kind of hard to talk to them about whats goin on.  

Re: moms in their 20s

• Options
    I'm not in the Charlotte area (or in my 20s) but I wanted to welcome you to the board. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not in Charlotte but am in my 20s and am the only one out of my college gfs that is pregnant, or even wants kids at this point!  Wish it were different, am hopeful I've find a couple other people on the same page as me.  I'm sure you will too!
  • Options
    I'm not in Charlotte either, but am in my 20s. Late 20s, but it still counts. Most of my friends don't have kids yet, and the ones that do, don't live close.  It is what it is, but you make the best of it! Hopefully being on this board will help you out and you don't feel so lonesome.  Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Ditto to the non-Charlotte thing (W-S here) but I am in my 20's and only a handful of friends my age have kids so far. I'm hoping that I can find some groups here in town or other activities for LO to participate in when she gets older. Best of luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i am in my mid 20's, due in just a few weeks with my first, living in southwest charlotte. ive lived in charlotte for 2 years now but still feel like i just moved here yesterday.feel free to message me i dont really do much of anything but work and hang out at home but used to be pretty social
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"