Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Does anyone have a Chicco Keyfit carseat? Q for you

This is the carseat MH and I are looking at.  One drawback is that it has a small sun shade.  If you have this seat, has it bothered you?  Or is it not really a big deal?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Does anyone have a Chicco Keyfit carseat? Q for you

• Options
    We had this seat, and it never bothered us.  LO was born in July, so we used it most of the summer and never noticed the sunshade was small.  I will say, we got the travel system, and all the sales people tried to talk us into just getting the car seat and a better stroller, and we didn't listen to them, and I really wished we had, because we ended up spending another $400 on a stroller about six months later. I loved the car seat, just not the stroller.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It never bothered us.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    never even thought about it
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Options
    We never had a problem with ours either. Loved the seat.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I don't have that specific seat, but I didn't like that the canopy on ours either. So I made a canopy cover similar to this.  I love it even more now that's it's cold.  I can just cover her up and know she's a little more protected from the wind/cold.  If you don't want to make it, you can get them on etsy from $10 on up.  Just search "car seat canopy."

• Options
    Our LO is 4 months old. We love the car seat and carrier. I carrier does have a small sun visor but if you pull it out, underneath is an extension of the visor. We have had no problem keeping the sun out of her little eyes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"