11 Weeks Pregnant

Anyone else?

So feeling sick has been replaced with feeling like I just did the craziest exercise regimen. My muscles are all aching from my calves thighs butt, arms, abs, even my eyeballs are sore :( what's happening now? 

Re: Anyone else?

• YES!!  Me too!  This is my third baby and its totally normal.  My sickness kind of comes and goes now and I still have tender breasts but the aching in my muscles is killing me!  Midwife told me to take a tylenol if I have to or take a warm but not too hot bath to help relax and sooth the muscle aches!  She said the aches are the muscles loosening to help make way for baby!  She told me not to worry it is normal!  Hope your aches feel better soon! Smile
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So glad it's not just me. I'm still sick constantly, but now the aches and pains all over on top of the sick 24/7. This is my first pregnancy and I am praying for an end to the pain and sickness very very soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • This is my 4th roller coaster ride and yes, the crazy muscle aches are normal. This time I really get to enjoy them even more, because I have a 2 y/o to run behind during the day(thank heaven for his 2 older siblings & his dad in the evenings). It will get better though, I found that yoga usually helps, if your dr says you can do prenatal yoga, sign up for classes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is my second pregnancy and yes I have been experiencing all the aches and pains lately, also. Nice to know there is a good reason for it all, but sometimes I'd just rather feel good, lol. :)

• this is my second pregnancy also, and i NEVER had morning sickness with my first... this pregnancy is totally different   (fingers crossed maybe because this one is a boy)  

for about 3 weeks i did nothing but feel like i was going to vomit... thank goodness for the past 2 weeks i have been feeling great but YES so fatigued and sore i can barely stand...

only 2 more weeks ladies and i heard it gets better!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've found acupuncture incredibly effective for easing the nausea, headaches, dizziness, etc.  It greatly reduces the severity and length of my "morning sickness" bouts and there are some days when I don't feel nauseous at all.  The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology recommends it and research has shown its more effective than many drugs used for nausea, especially in cases of hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme nausea and vomiting).  I go to acupuncture about once a week and also used it after a miscarriage and I got pregnant 4 months after the miscarriage.  Its a regular routine of my whole health plan.  I'm a scientist and I stand by the effectiveness of acupuncture, the results speak for themselves.
  • Yes!  My doctor said to take a warm bath with 1/2 a cup of epsom salt in it.  You can buy epsom salt at walgreens or most grocery stores by the bandaids..etc.

Just dont stay in the bath for more than 15 minutes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"