South Carolina Babies
Options

Greenville New Moms To Be

Hi! My name is Allison and I am going to be a first-time mom. I am (sort of) new to the Greenville area and very new to the "mom thing." I would love to get a group together of women in the area that are also new moms to be. If you are interested, please reply to this thread. If you already know of a group or organization, please let me know.

Thanks and congrats to you too! 

Re: Greenville New Moms To Be

• Options
    I'm in Greenville County. I've just completed my first trimester today. I'd like to join your group. How far along are you? And did you find another thread?
  • Options
    Im in greenville, born and raised... Im almost six weeks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm Christine... I just moved to Laurens which isn't far from Greenville... I would love to join your group... Im 23 weeks pregnant... Im having a little boy... Caiden... I'm also new to this whole mom thing and I get to do it by myself so to join a group of other moms to be would be awesome... If you want you can email me you can... usmcw29@aol.com
  • Options

I'm Brenda and I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I work in Greenville but live about 40 minutes West but would love to be a part of your group. I'm always in the Greenville area! I'm going to be a first time mom too.

B

• Options
    I'm in downtown Greenville.   I do already have an 18 month old but I don't really have any Mom friends at all.  I would love to meet some though.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a new mom-to-be in Greenville as well and I'd love to join the group!  Live in Taylors and I'm 16 weeks along! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"