Cincinnati Babies

Atrium Medical Center or MVH - Springboro area

Hello,

I just found out that I was preganant and I recently moved to Springboro. So that means I have to pick a hospital AND a OBGYN.  Tongue Tied

I really like MVH but I think it may be two far.... I work in West Chester and live in Springboro.  Anyone have any experience at Atrium in Middletown vs. the Miami Valley Hospital downtown?

Also any suggestions on any OBGYN's in Springboro/Centerville area?

Thanks!!!

Me: Christina 33 (currently preganany with #2 clomid 150mg&IUI) DH: Elex 40 DD: Skylar 5 (clomid 150mg:TI) Dx PCOS: 1998 BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Atrium Medical Center or MVH - Springboro area

• Dr. Stephen Guy in Centerville in my OBGYN. He's based out of Miami Valley South hospital, but I think that may be kinda far from Springboro. It's all the way over off 675, taking the Wilmington Pike/Bellbrook exit.And I think he delivers at Miami Valley in Dayton, not at that one.

I delivered at Miami Valley in Dayton. 

Sorry I don't know anything about the hospitals in Middletown or West Chester.

• My Ob is Tiffany Hall.  Her main office is in Springboro but I saw her most of the time at a satellite office at MVH.  There's another Ob in her practice, James Bembry.  I'm not sure if she delivers at Atrium, but I can easily find out today.  Atrium & MVH are part of the same hospital network.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Like some of the PP said, MVH and Atrium are part of the same network.  That being said, I delivered at MVH and loved it, one of my other girlfriends delivered at Atrium and loved that.  I'd say tour both of them and then decide. They both offer the labor and delivery tours.

If you choose MVH, I've got a great doc who is at the women's clinic there so her office is right there where you deliver, no calling her in from a satellite office! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Also, I live on the edge of Springboro, on the Miamisburg side and didn't think it was too far of a drive to get to MVH.  But, I work north of town so it was easy to get to appointments from work too.
  • I had my LO at the Atrium in Aug and they were GREAT.  I use Hilltop OBGYN.  They have an office in West Chester and the one at the Atrium.  I also work in WC and live in Franklin so it worked out well.  I luv Dr Boyce and Dr Andrews. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • I also live in Springboro. I switched to a new OB last year. I now go to Dr. Pawlosky over at Southview Hospital (off Yankee). It's about 5 minutes from Springboro. I will deliver at Southview as well. He is wonderful.
  • I delivered DS at MVH and loved it. Also will be delivering DD next month at MVH. We will be trying Family Beginings again (had to have pitocin last time so didn't use it). My OB is Dr Horlacher and I love him and the other 2 doctors in his practice.  Of course their offices are at MVH and MV South.  For my doctor appointments I drop my DS off in Springboro at my MILs and drive to MVH and it doesn't take that long to get to the hospital. 
  • Drs-

I go to contemporary OBGYN in centerville they have like 4 different offices in the dayton area. I just started going there and LOVVVVE it. it is a very peaceful place. I see Dr. Amy Park she is very sweet. They deliver at south view which i have heard is one of the best.

as far as Dr Hall in springboro.... I had very horriable experiance! She was very dismissive and as im asking her a question she is walking to the door. it made me feel like i was not important. The staff i felt was very rude too. and she will not deliver at middletown. but others might have a differant experiance.... thats just mine

Dr Hageman at Hilltop delivered my nephew and he was awesome he sang happy birthday to him when he got cleaned up. they have an office in the hospital and in west chester and springboro... my mom use to work for this office and they were very nice drs.

hope this was a little helpful

• Thanks eveyone for you comments.

I decided with Dr Hageman at Hilltop OBGYN, he is funny.

Also with the Atrium.  Its a very nice hospital!

They only thing I dont like is that at Hilltop you cant be guarenteed to get your doctor unless it is a scheduled delivery.  :-(  Oh well I will just keep my fingers crossed for Dr. Hageman!  :-)

Me: Christina 33 (currently preganany with #2 clomid 150mg&IUI) DH: Elex 40 DD: Skylar 5 (clomid 150mg:TI) Dx PCOS: 1998 BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"