Virginia Babies

Norfolk Area New Mom 30+ - Anyone else

I am new to the area and am newly pregnant. I am 34 and work. Are there any other local new mommy-to-be's out there. I've had to trade my wine nights for mommy to be eating/play nights.. :)

Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Sincerely,

Leah 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Norfolk Area New Mom 30+ - Anyone else

• Hello I live in the Norfolk area as well.  I'm 32 and also work.  How long have you been in the area?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • VA Beach here. I'm 30 and work way too much. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Moved here in April, married September, pregnant on honeymoon :-). I'm in Chesapeake. Not working, but only because I don't have my work permit yet (I'm a foreigner).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Im in Norfolk also.  Not working.  im 34 and this our first baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello there!  Where u at in Norfolk? Im in ocean view.  I just got here last March this year since my husband deployed here.   
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello Everyone, I am sorry for replying so late. I am in Norfolk in colonial place (not far from Larchmont). Where has everyone decided to deliver? I am delivering at Bon Secours De Paul and am due June 14th. I'll be working up till birth date. Looking forward to hearing from everyone, trade emails, etc. A new form of happy hour would be great.!!

Sincerely,

Leah

Lckuconn@yahoo.com 

• Hello! I'm 31 and work in Norfolk, live in Chesapeake.  Right now we're planning on delivering at Chesapeake Regional not far from our house.
  • Hi Cendenton, Congrats and welcome! We're delivering at Bon Secours (I've toured them and Sentara's system and like Bon Secours more). How long have you lived in VA?
  • Hi All :)

Virginia Beach here.. 35.. not working... ugh!

• imageLeahCK:
    Hi Cendenton, Congrats and welcome! We're delivering at Bon Secours (I've toured them and Sentara's system and like Bon Secours more). How long have you lived in VA?

It's looking like I'm going to deliver at Chesapeake Regional since it's closer to my house. I've been in VA since 2003.

• imagecedenton:

imageLeahCK:
    Hi Cendenton, Congrats and welcome! We're delivering at Bon Secours (I've toured them and Sentara's system and like Bon Secours more). How long have you lived in VA?

It's looking like I'm going to deliver at Chesapeake Regional since it's closer to my house. I've been in VA since 2003.

How much longer will you be in VA? How far along are you / when are you due? 

• imageLeahCK:
    imagecedenton:

imageLeahCK:

How much longer will you be in VA? How far along are you / when are you due? 

I'm not going anywhere. :) Not military if that's why you're asking.  I'm 10w1d, due August 17th. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"