October 2012 Moms

Anybody out for September & stalking this board already?

Based on my next cycle and O date my HEDD will be Sept. 30/Oct 1ish. I was so excited seeing the September 2012 board start to come to life but now it's hard seeing all the bfp's popping up left and right. Can't wait to start trying again next week! Anybody else here with me?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anybody out for September & stalking this board already?

• I'll take that as a yes since there are 21 views. I'll hold down the fort. One week til my fertile window opens for business!!!
  • I'm stalking all the bmb that I could potentially!  First it was April, but we m/c that baby so each month brings me stalking the latest board...

Perhaps this will be our month!

• Loading the player...
  • Im with you! My long cycle made me skip a September baby. Fingers crossed for us!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • BMB stalking and thinking about starting to try for LO #2.  But not really hardcore trying, just wanted to say hi and I wish you all the best of luck and lots of sticky baby dust!

Maybe I'll get to join you soon.  (MAYBE...) 

• Yay some replies! It's not just crickets and tumbleweeds anymore! If I was a total p&r type of girl I'd head over to the babycenter oct. bmb cuz they've had that place lit up for months counting down til they actively are ttc. Well as of Tuesday we are officially active! Let's gets this party started.
  • My EDD should be October 1st also! I was due the last of August but lost our first pregnancy to a miscarriage. I would love to have Santa come visit our house next year. Good luck to everyone!!
    ~Anna BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
  • imagemisscpabound:
    My EDD should be October 1st also! I was due the last of August but lost our first pregnancy to a miscarriage. I would love to have Santa come visit our house next year. Good luck to everyone!!

Sorry for your loss, wishing you the best of luck this cycle! Hopefully we will stay on this board! On another note, is Huntsville a small town? Because I met a girl from there when I was at countryfest in Nashville this past June. I'm from New England so I have no idea where your town even is but knew it sounded familiar!

• My EDD would potentially be October 1st...as long as we have success with our IVF cycle currently in progress.  Fingers crossed that I will be joining you ladies! 

Countless BFN(s)
    Moving to IVF

IVF1 (ICSI): Long Lupron
    6R. 3F. 3DT. 8Cell 1Grade 2Embies. 1Frostie.
    Beta 1/22: 14 Beta 1/24: 24 Beta 1/26: 28
    Round One Result: Chemical Pregnancy

Pressing Forward

IVF2 (ICSI/AH/ACU): Microdose Lupron Flare
    13R. 11F. 5DT. 2TFR'ed. 1Frostie.
    Round Two Result 4/30: Harsh BFN

FET. 2TFR'ed.
    Round Three Result 6/25: BFN
    Where do we go from here?

Moving forward with CCRM in 2013
    ODWU revealed blocked tube(s). Lap 2/15.
    Bilateral Tubal Ligation. Stage IV Endo.
    Finally some (tough) answers.

IVF3 (ICSI/CCS): Antagonist with EPP
    13R. We have 3 CCS Normal Embryos!

Lupron Depot: May 2013 to August 2013
    Long awaited FET on 9/3. 2TFR'ed.
    BFP on FRER 5dp5dt: IN SHOCK!
    Beta1 9/10: 152.7! Beta2 9/12: 378! Beta3 9/14: 1224! 

1st ultrasound 10/1: TWO beautiful heartbeats!  Overjoyed!

• imagerockpaperlove:

My EDD would potentially be October 1st...as long as we have success with our IVF cycle currently in progress.  Fingers crossed that I will be joining you ladies! 

FX IVF works like a charm! I like your sn by the way!

• Totally guilty for stalking the BMB's each month. Embarrassed
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Yes, I knew I was out last cycle before I ovulated (we still tried).  I have a good feeling about this month.  Hopefully we'll all be here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 198298_4113504195106_1134927813_n.jpg photo 71888_10200313406736972_872717456_n.jpg
  • Stalking!  I'm baby-fever-central right now and we're thinking about TTC starting Jan 1.  DD turned 1 this month and I'd like baby2 to be close in age.  One potential issue is that AF has not returned at this point and I am still BFing.  Sooooo..... we'll be not-preventing as of Jan 1 and seeing what happens!  GL to everyone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
  • Hoping and praying this is our month. After 4 miscarriages my re okayed me to try this month!
  • imagesweettalkin417:
    Totally guilty for stalking the BMB's each month. Embarrassed

Me too!! Especially b/c today is CD1

• So glad to see I am not the only one!  We miscarried back in September and were waiting until the new year to try again.  Hoping to be joining this board!  Good luck to everyone!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh, I'm totally going to stalk every bmb til I get to actually officially join one.  I can't help myself.
  • imagesweettalkin417:

Totally! I've been stalking BMB's since June. Sigh. Really hoping this is our month!! Tentative due date would be 10/3. Trying to psych myself up for lots of baby dancing next week:)

Edit: June BMB. We've been trying since September.

A + Life

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me:24 DH:27
    TTC #2 since August 2011

DX: Low AMH 1.79 Mildly elevated FSH 9.9

1 month of Letrozole, 3 IUI's with Letrozole, All BFN. 1 canceled IVF cycle, BFN.

May 2013 IVF w/ICSI #1.5: Start BCP 5/8 2 pills a day. Suppression Ultrasound 5/29. Begin Dexamethasone & Lupron Microdose 5/31. Started Gonal F and Menopur 6/2.

ER 6/12 13R,9M,8F.

5DT CANCELLED due to moderate OHSS

5DT UNcancelled due to embryos not being capable of cryopreservation

Transfered 2 "poor quality" embryo's on 6/17

No frozen embryos.

Beta #1 6/25 6. Chemical Pregnancy confirmed. Beta #2 6/28 -1
    Done trying

• Haha. Glad to see I'm not alone. Our window opens up this weekend, hoping for that BFP :)

Good luck everyone!  

• I am so stalking this board lol!

DH birthday is Oct 1, our anniversary is Oct 13. If we are due in Oct we are due on DH birthday or just after :) The only thing better that being due on DH birthday would be to be due on my Oma's birthday as she passed away 3 days after I found out I was pg with DD. Her birthday is the 4th and I miss her a lot.

• I had high hopes that we would have concieved and would have a september baby but broke down and took a HPT wondroff test and it was negative so I am guessing AF should be here tomorrow. I am hoping this is our month. We have been TTC on and off since May. We lost twins last June so hoping 2012 will be good and we will get our take home baby in October.
    Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've been caught red handed. I was really hoping and had good vibes that I would get New Years BFP. But no, AF came a few days early, WTH? Definitely will BD everyday during fertile week. October 2012 has a nice ring to it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • I'm a BMB stalker too! Maybe this will be our lucky month, I would love an October baby, FX that I O sooner than later this time!! Good luck to all fellow stalkers :) 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Wonder_Wall,

Huntsville isn't too small.  There are about 180,000 people in the city.  We're mostly known for NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center & US Missile Command. 

I bet countryfest was fun!  I've been wanting to go to that.

~Anna BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
  • Well ladies I thought I was out of the running for a september baby so started posting on this board. However, since AF hasn't shown up (due monday/tuesday) I have been testing with Clinical Gaurd HPT test (got them on amazon for cheap) since last week and all showing up negative. I went to walmart this morning and bought a HPT took it at work and its positive! Hoping this is the real deal and baby will stick. GL ladies!!
    Married Since 05/14/11 BFP #1- 5/30/10 HB 6/12/10-Its twins MC-6/21/2010 CP July 2011 BFP #3-1/5/12 EDD- 9/11/12 MC- 1/17/2012 diagnosed with FVL 3/30/12 BFP #4-05/21/12- EDD 01/29/13 Our rainbow girl Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 5lbs10oz 19inches long. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Guess I'll join in, AF showed her ugly face this morning!!

Anniversary

TTC since March 2011
    DX: MFI
    Taking a break from being poked and prodded
  • imageWonder_Wall:

Based on my next cycle and O date my HEDD will be Sept. 30/Oct 1ish. I was so excited seeing the September 2012 board start to come to life but now it's hard seeing all the bfp's popping up left and right. Can't wait to start trying again next week! Anybody else here with me?

you caught me Stick out tongue I just looked up what my EDD would be for this cycle and it said Oct. 2nd. Heres hoping.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started Dating 03/04/2007 ~ Got Engaged 04/23/2010 ~ Said "I Do" 03/19/2011

Started TTC #1 11/2011 ~ BFP #1 03/28/2012-EDD 12/02/2012 ~

Greyson was Born by Unplanned C-Section on 11/20/2012 @ 8lbs 9oz 21 inhces

Started TTC #2 07/2013 ~ BFP #2 10/11/2013-EDD based on growth is June 26th

Liam born by Repeat C-Section on June 20, 2014 @ 8lbs 2oz 20.75 inches

• imageWonder_Wall:

you caught me Stick out tongue I just looked up what my EDD would be for this cycle and it said Oct. 2nd. Heres hoping.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started Dating 03/04/2007 ~ Got Engaged 04/23/2010 ~ Said "I Do" 03/19/2011

Started TTC #1 11/2011 ~ BFP #1 03/28/2012-EDD 12/02/2012 ~

Greyson was Born by Unplanned C-Section on 11/20/2012 @ 8lbs 9oz 21 inhces

Started TTC #2 07/2013 ~ BFP #2 10/11/2013-EDD based on growth is June 26th

Liam born by Repeat C-Section on June 20, 2014 @ 8lbs 2oz 20.75 inches

• Caught me too!  Stick out tongue

Was hoping for a BFP last week, but AF reared her ugly head Saturday...so I had to look at my EDD for this cycle and it looks to be 10/13.  I have longer cycles though (40 days), so I'm guessing I'd really be due later in October!  FX for us all!  I'm just waiting to O now!!!

<BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Guilty! Just started stalking last month, but missed September. Crying Dang it! My HEDD will be 10/11/12, fingers crossed! Lots of sticky baby dust to you all!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm hoping to join this board!  We are on our 8th cycle, and if I get a positive test this month, my EDD will be October 6. 
    Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • I'm stalking. :-) Today is CD1 and our first cycle TTC baby #3. If we get lucky my dd with be Oct 20.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Trying our bests :D we tried last month and no such luck( I was sad but lets hope it happens soon). Fingers crossed for this month... trying for out first... Best of luck to all. 
  • Me too :)  waiting to O and hoping DH and I aren't to too worn out from trying to hit my FW by then.  It's only my second cycle off BC, so there's no telling when it will happen. Hoping for an October baby though!  Good luck to everyone! 
  • imagenycgirl88:

imagesweettalkin417:

Your DD is gorgeous! Otherwise, I think we might wait for a few months. 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagenycgirl88:

imagesweettalkin417:

Your DD is gorgeous! We're hoping for a bfp  this month, otherwise, I think we might wait for a few months. 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am new to this. I just did my HSG yesterday (very Painful).  Here's to hoping this will be our month. I am trying for my first baby.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • I am on CD3 and hoping to get to join this board after a chemical pg kicking me off the sept board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"