Cincinnati Babies

ObGyn near Mason

Hello Mommies,

I am moving to Cincinnati and I will be living near Mason area. So I am thinking of Bethesda Hospital. Any idea about this hospital?

'Seven Hills Women's health center', 'Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates' and 'Group health associates' are under my consideration. Need recommendation for Doctors with these groups near Mason/Montgomery area. Anybody ?

any information will be helpful.. thanks in advance:)

Re: ObGyn near Mason

• I was at Mason Women's Center (Mt. Auburn Women's Health) on Rt. 42, but I was unhappy when my OBGYN left the group.

Just met with Dr. Jennifer Green at Obstetrics and Gynecology at her Bethesda office- she is fabulous! She came highly recommended, and I am so glad I went to see her. She knows her stuff, and I trust her to help my husband and I conceive successfully.

I've also heard great things about Seven Hills. Good luck! Big Smile

• I go to the 7 Hills location next to Bethesda North, and like them well enough so far (just switched to this practice in August).

The Fluffy Cat says... "Boxes are the best toys ever invented!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks jmaxam1 and MrsAngel !

I already spoke to 7 hill and will also try for Dr Green.

@MrsAngel, which Doctor do you prefer there? though I don't have choice of asking for any one. They say I will have to see all doctors.

• imagejmaxam1:

I was at Mason Women's Center (Mt. Auburn Women's Health) on Rt. 42, but I was unhappy when my OBGYN left the group.

Just met with Dr. Jennifer Green at Obstetrics and Gynecology at her Bethesda office- she is fabulous! She came highly recommended, and I am so glad I went to see her. She knows her stuff, and I trust her to help my husband and I conceive successfully.

I've also heard great things about Seven Hills. Good luck! Big Smile

I see Dr. Green at the GOC office at Christ. She is awesome and I am really hoping she is the available doctor when I go into labor. She's a firecracker! Just a watchout though - there are 5 docs in this practice and they like you to see all of them at some point, just in case you have an emergency and your primary doc isn't available (at least this is true when you are pregnant). They split their time between Christ and BNorth offices, but they keep a regular schedule at both - it just may be a little more difficult to catch her on the day you want, at the time you want, in the office that you want. I have NO complaints whatsoever though about the other docs in the practice! (Dr. Green is just my favorite)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Dr Froehlich; Dr Fackler; Dr. Wall and Bowen deliver at Bethesda but their office is in Springdale.  HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"