April 2011 Moms
Options

I want pregnancy.......bad!

If only I could talk my husband into being ready!  We are waiting but I think 99% (ok less) of the women I know are pregnant!  I love being pregnant and love the little baby that comes from pregnancy even more!  I just need to keep snuggling LO and realize that sleeping through the night is something we should try to accomplish first before a 2nd comes along!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I want pregnancy.......bad!

• Options
    I'm with you...I kinda miss being pregnant and I would love to have my kids close together.  Hubby doesn't want them to be in college at the same time though...so I have to wait till Chloe is 3...or till I win the lottery (crossing my fingers).
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Me too!   I enjoyed everything about carrying my LO, from conception to well, now.   I can't get pg until this summer so the maternity leave is at the right time and it isn't even possible because of BFing, but I would love to be pregnant again.   I just keep snuggling LO and trying to remind myself she's still tiny and it's not time yet.
    But three things remain: faith, hope and love; the greatest of these is love. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yea, all my friends are pregnant right now. All of them. 

• Options
    OMG. Coming from a mom with her two LO's 21 months apart. WAIT. Please. For your own sanity.
  • Options

Ha! I was just thinking this as I'm lurking over on the Sept 2012 board! A few of my friends are pregnant and 1 just had hers.  I just got nostalgic over being in the hospital and coming home....made me want another one...wait ...what!  oh reality snap...i hated having heartburn every day!!...oh i gotta get back to work and my head out of the clouds! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageIamsmalls:
    OMG. Coming from a mom with her two LO's 21 months apart. WAIT. Please. For your own sanity.

Agreeed. I have 2 girls 16 months apart, sometimes it is SO challenging.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options
    I know so many people that have multiple children and some have several close together and love it, some have them close together and wish they waited, some have them far apart (troubles conceiving and whatnot) and wish for closer, and still some have them apart and love it. From what I've heard it's best to either have them approx 18 months apart, or else to have them 3-4 yrs apart. Personally I can't WAIT (got my fingers crossed for Valentines!) for my hubby to get on board the next baby train because I would LOVE to be preggers again. Unfortunately he's got some apprehension that I've only really scratched the surface of (he's worried I won't be able to take care of the house and TWO babies, because these last few months-of HOLIDAYS- have thrown me off, and now we're all sick). I think if I put forth extra effort, to catch up on the household chores then I can pick back up again to pre-holiday stuff.
    I can totally relate to your comment about waiting until your current baby actually sleeps through the night, mine doesn't yet either, but still- there's about NINE months to figure that out still... lol. Oh yes, I am SOOO gunning for Valentines :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"