Pre-School and Daycare

Lalaloopsy dolls - what do you think?

I was just wondering if any of you have any and what you think of them?  TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lalaloopsy dolls - what do you think?

• I bought two this Christmas, one for my niece/goddaughter and another one for my other goddaughter.  My niece is 2, so I got her the soft Lalaloopsy doll.  I havent asked my sister to see if she liked it and/or plays with it, but becasue she is younger, I opted for the soft one.

The one I got my goddaughter is the regualr hard doll, but she's 9 yrs old. 

I think they're cute, but I think they are for older girls. 

• I think it is a cute doll! Too bad I don't know any little girls because they would surely get one from me. I convinced my sister to want one but she is a 27 year old cosmetologist and hair is her life. I think I want one, too.

I think I may get her one for her birthday next year for kicks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD1 got the silly hair Lalaloopsy from Santa. It was the only thing she was asking for this year. She has played with it a little bit, but loves her new train set a lot more!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • After Coraline, anything with button-eyes seems rather creepy to me. ;)

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • The black eyes are freaky to me, too. My DD does not have one and has never even given them a second look when we're in toy stores.
  • They remind me of these...imagefrom toy storyimagevoodoo dolls andimageCoraline dolls.

Honestly they are a bit freeky, cuter than the ones above but still.  And they are HARD, nothing to cuddle with.  I will not be buying one for my daughter.

• My DD got Suzette La Sweet for Christmas, and she is getting another one for her birthday in a few weeks. She seems to love them, and sleeps with "Suzy" every night.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My daughter kept asking for the lala loopsy crazy hair doll (LOL even when I told her it was silly hair). I got it in November & was happy I did since they were impossible to find and when she opened it, she could of cared less. She has yet to play with it. It's cute though. Hopefully one day she enjoys it.
  • Both of my daughters got them for Christmas - neither of them has played with them very much yet, but it's only been a week.  The head is very heavy...
  • We got one as a gift for my DD's birthday. I don't get them. The head is so top heavy. My DD never plays with it but she points it out constantly at the store all excited like. "I have one of those!"
  • DD has a ton of the miniature ones, they even make boy ones now.  She plays with them a lot.
    you
    I miss you lite-brite!
  • I think they are weird. I asked my daughter if she liked them at the store one day, and she said no. She's more into Disney Princess.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"