Childless not by choice
Options

Intro

Hello. Some of you may recognize me from other boards, and I've posted here a handful of times. My husband and I started TTC in April 2010, and found out in June/July 2011 that I have low progesterone and he has severe MFI and low T. We were originally open to IUI only, but the more we thought about things and weighed costs and chances, we realized we weren't as open to treatments as we thought. We had to make a big decision on how to deal with his MFI and opted to do replacement therapy, which we know will lower our chances further.

Although we don't have a long and treatment-filled TTTC history, we consider ourselves no longer trying (and actually avoiding because of my fear of miscarriage due to the low P4) and we consider ourselves CFNBC. I see a counselor, and we've made plans to move on and make the most of life as a family of 2. I feel out of place sometimes because we haven't experienced the struggles other couples have, but we made the decision we felt was right for us for the sake of our sanity and savings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
P/SAIF Welcome
Invisible Finish Line
3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.

Re: Intro

• Options
    Sorry to see you here. I also saw a counselor when we decided to stop treatments and found it very helpful. Good luck to you moving forward.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"