Cincinnati Babies

Hello!

Hello ladies!  I am so excited to be back in the groove of Nesting and Bumping :)  After a long hiatus (being in the hospital, having a baby, having surgery and going back to work) I am now back!  Can't wait to re-know all of you and meet some new ones!

I hope your holidays were filled with fun! 

-A-

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello!

• hello welcome back!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Welcome back!  YAY for new babies!  I had to have surgery after having my LO too :(  Hope ur feeling better
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePirateGirl04:
    Welcome back!  YAY for new babies!  I had to have surgery after having my LO too :(  Hope ur feeling better

How are you?!  How is your LO??  Feeling better?  I hope all is well!

• I'm coming around still not great but not as bad as I was!  How abt u?  LO is doing great, can't believe he's 5 months old already!  How is ur LO?  I bet he's so cute, you should post pictures ;)
  • imagePirateGirl04:
    I'm coming around still not great but not as bad as I was!  How abt u?  LO is doing great, can't believe he's 5 months old already!  How is ur LO?  I bet he's so cute, you should post pictures ;)

It is amazing how fast time flies, for sure.  I'll try to update my signature and post a pic, but so far, I haven't been able to.. I'll have ot work on that and see if I can figure it out.  My profile has a pic on it though! Both my kiddos are there. :)

• imagelaina2012:

imagePirateGirl04:
    I'm coming around still not great but not as bad as I was!  How abt u?  LO is doing great, can't believe he's 5 months old already!  How is ur LO?  I bet he's so cute, you should post pictures ;)

It is amazing how fast time flies, for sure.  I'll try to update my signature and post a pic, but so far, I haven't been able to.. I'll have ot work on that and see if I can figure it out.  My profile has a pic on it though! Both my kiddos are there. :)

• imagelaina2012:

imagePirateGirl04:

Your kids are ADORABLE!

• imagePirateGirl04:
    imagelaina2012:

imagePirateGirl04:

Your kids are ADORABLE!

Thanks, I like 'em! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"