Success after IF

Update on us :-)

Hey ladies, SSGirl let me know you guys were asking how we're doing. It's just been crazy busy, we live 2 hours away from the NICU and have been driving back and forth every day and trying to still spend time with DD#1.

We're all doing well: I'm completely back to normal and feeling great (I chalk that up to have a vaginal birth and being able to sleep at night without waking up to feed babies every hour or so).

The babies are all doing well. No one is home yet and the nurses won't speculate on when. They're all in a step-down nursery. The boys are both back to their birth weights and little girl is 5oz below her's. They're regulating their body temperatures and having no trouble with breathing. They are still struggling with feedings, but are getting better with taking their bottles every day.

My guess is that maybe next weekend we'll be able to bring someone home, probably one of the boys. Thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers for us. There's no group in the world like you ladies!

If anyone does want access to my blog, send me a PM :-)

Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

Re: Update on us :-)

• Wow, sounds like everyone is doing great!  So amazing.  Happy New Year to you guys. :)  I am going to pm for blog access if that is ok, I would love to keep up with you guys.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • glad to know things are going well! would love to see your blog - will send a PM in a minute.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so happy to hear your babies are doing well! Has DD#1 been able to meet them (not sure what the nicu rules are)? Also glad to hear your doing well, that's great!!!

I've been meaning to send you a PM for your blog  since you offered when you responded to one of my posts.

A PM is coming your way!

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Great news!!

You've got PM!

• Wonderful news :)

You have a PM!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats!  Sounds like you are all doing great...I'm so happy for you!  Get the sleep while you can...lol!!
  • So, so happy for you!! Congrats and I'm glad they're all doing well. 

Hoping I can send a PM from my phone.  

• So glad everyone is doing well! Just wonderful :)
  • Wonderful news, have a happy new year, and hope those babies are all in their own beds soon.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Sent you a PM
  • I sent you a PM. :o)

I am so happy to hear that things are going well! What a happy 2012! Congrats Mama!

• I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing so well :) Hoping you get to bring your LOs home soon!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Holy crap, I didn't know you had the babies, congratulations! Hope they continue to thrive and can come home soon.
  • Glad you are all doing well!!!  I would love to keep up with you blog and am going to pm you.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
  • So glad to hear that everyone is doing well!!

-----Lisa-----
  • I'm glad to hear everything is going good and your sweet babies are doing well in the nicu!  I remember those days when they wouldn't take their bottles well.  I got so frustrated but one day it's like a light turns on and they will all get it.  Crossing my fingers one will come home soon!
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • glad everyone is doing so well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"