April 2012 Moms
Options

So baby proofing is starting early.

Our cats have now figured out how to open cabinets and steal food. We will be stopping at BRU when we get home from our trip. Oy. I wish our cats were dumb. They would cause a lot less trouble.
Visit The Nest!
5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So baby proofing is starting early.

• Options
    LOL! I have a smart cat too. We have those horizontal handles on our doors. We're thinking we'll probably have to put a regular old handle on the nursery door if we want to keep him out of there because he can open all the door in the house. If you don't want it opened, it needs to be locked.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagevtwd40:
    LOL! I have a smart cat too. We have those horizontal handles on our doors. We're thinking we'll probably have to put a regular old handle on the nursery door if we want to keep him out of there because he can open all the door in the house. If you don't want it opened, it needs to be locked.
    Yeah we registered for some stuff to put on the door handles because they can open doors too. Ugh.
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it's so funny how my little balls of fur can outsmart me at every turn! I have never been able to successfully keep a cat from doing what it wants... They are cats and I am a human, something is wrong here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hahaha  cats are so sneaky & cleaver!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"