Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Charting Question

Hello everyone!  

Happy last day of 2011.  I have a question.  I am new to charting and TTC.  Since I have already started this cycle what would you opinion be on charting temps.  Start now or just wait until next cycle?  Thanks for your help!  Happy New Year!

Re: Charting Question

• Options
    I don't think it matters. When I started, it was at the end of a cycle. I just wanted to get into the habit. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Well, if you are going by the ticker in your siggy, and you really are on CD8, there is no harm in starting now. You can start any time during your cycle, but depending on when you start you might not catch your shift until the following cycle.

It's always a good idea to get into the habit of temping, so I say go for it. Good luck to you! :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehappilyeverafterxo:

Well, if you are going by the ticker in your siggy, and you really are on CD8, there is no harm in starting now. You can start any time during your cycle, but depending on when you start you might not catch your shift until the following cycle.

It's always a good idea to get into the habit of temping, so I say go for it. Good luck to you! :)

This.  Good luck!

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
    I would start now.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  I will go get me a BBT today!
  • Options
    What is this whole charting thing about? I cant seem to figure it out.........
  • Options

imagevspink84:
    What is this whole charting thing about? I cant seem to figure it out.........

It is taking your temp every morning before you get out of bed, and around the same time everyday. If/when you ovulate, you should see a temp shift (higher after O). Click on anyone's Fertility Friend ticker, they explain it all there. It seems overwhelming at first but you get the hang of it pretty quick.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"