Trouble TTC
Options

Oh Vodoo Tampon Where Are You?

Ok.  Add me to the list of ladies that need the vodoo tampon this week!  I got a BFN at 15 days post trigger so I stopped taking the prometrium and estrace.  Now, two days later (and another BFN later) still no AF.  Last time I took progesterone I took endometrin without the estrace and AF arrived the day after I stopped taking it (which would have been yesterday).  All of the traditional AF signs are here but no AF.  So, Vodoo Tampon, do your magic!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh Vodoo Tampon Where Are You?

• Options

Do your magic!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just received a visit from the witch so I'll send her your way
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I need some voodoo tampon vibes too.  Preferably to get her today!  My boobs are sore, I've been cramping for days... come on already so I can get this IVF show on the road!

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"