Working Moms
Options

patterned tights

opinions?
i think they can look cute on the right person

ex.

Re: patterned tights

• Options

They work with the right outfit, person, and profession. 

I honestly only buy these, and have for years. (Some are more subtle than others). I find that they are far less likely to run, and as a professor I have a lot more fashion flexibility than other professions.  

• Options
    I wear them and like the variety.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like them, but I don't feel comfortable wearing them to work (other than a really subtle pattern like ribbing).  I work in a pretty conservative environment, and I think they're too young-looking for my work situation.  I think it depends a lot on your circumstances.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
  • Options
    imagebalonchange:

i think they can look cute on the right person

Exactly.  I would love to wear them but don't think I could ever pull it off.  Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    my co-worker layers her's - so she wears plain black tights w/ patterned ones over them.  Its always really cute and you can "see" pattern, but its very subtle.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Love them!  I wear patterned tights (similar to the pic) pretty frequently to work - usually with ballet flats.  I'm mid-30s, and a lawyer at a large firm, but my office is fairly casual - jeans unless court for many of the lawyers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"