January 2011 Moms

last 5

Things that make you want to flick your significant other in the eye sometimes. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: last 5

• 1. Leaves Popsicle wrappers and sticks on the coffee table 2. Wears shoes in the house 3. Takes farting to another level 4. Can be a little mean-spirited (laughs at people falling down or at things/people I wish he would show more compassion for 5. Swears in front of the baby too much
  • 1. Complains about me spending $20 on a new coat for E but then turns around and buys a gun for $200 that we don't need or on other random crap.  2. Gets mad at me for getting upset with his mom about the same things he gets upset with her about.  3. Tells me all the time how spoiled I am 4. How he just assumes that my food is his food but gets all huffy if I try and even taste some of his.  5. When he gets out of the shower without drying off and leaves giant puddles all over the bathroom.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  His bad moods - he is impossible/ridiculous/a jerk when he is in one  2.  His Skoal habbit - NASTY  3. Leaves paper plates with leftover food on them on the counters a few steps from the trash can where they belong   4.  He has something against using the dishwasher and prefers dishes to be washed by hand  5.  Will suggest we go one place for dinner and then change his mind 3-5 times and then gets pissy when DS & I are frustrated
  • 1. He manscapes and leaves evidence behind

2. Leaves garbage around the house (used plastic cups, half empty soda cans, paper plates, etc.)

3. Leaves clothes all over the house

4. Is addicted to the gym and working out

5. Lays on the couch or plays video games when there is clearly stuff to be done around here! 

• 1.  He hates calling anyone, so all phone business is left up to me.  (I sometimes wonder if he would call 911 in an emergency).  2.  His video game addiction.  3.  He doesn't feel the need to talk about stuff that I would find important.  4.  He takes a long time to get things done.  5.  His need to poop every morning while I am getting ready in the bathroom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"