February 2012 Moms
Options

Nursing Cami yay or nay?

Today while shopping at Macy's I found nursing cami's from Motherhood.  What do you think about them?  Is it better than a nursing bra or would you buy both? I liked that they were like spanks, but they had little support.  Any thoughts or other suggestions... TIA! :)
Matthew & Lillian 1/23/2012 It's TWINS!!!!! 1rst IVF May 2011 ER 5/30/11 ET 6/2/11 2 transfered #1 6/10/11 211 #2 6/13/11 880!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Nursing Cami yay or nay?

• Options
    I lived in the Target nursing tanks while nursing my first DD.  LOVED them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am pretty small busted, so with my first LO, I only wore nursing tanks. (Not pg, I am about a 34 A, pg and bf, I'm just a lot fuller, so the tanks were fine for me). This time around I am considering buying some nicer bras, but I wear tanks under EVERYTHING, so I dunno. I imagine bigger busted ladies need that support!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I want to get some nursing camis, but I have no experience if they are worth it or not. I have a macy's gift card from christmas though :-)
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Options

imageSportyMrs.23:
    I lived in the Target nursing tanks while nursing my first DD.  LOVED them!
    Ditto this! I found these to be SO comfortable--much more so than a bra. If we were at home, I wore a tank. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I lived in nursing tanks with my first..I liked that they covered my belly when I lifted my shirt to nurse.  I don't give a crap if people see my boob, but I really didn't want anyone looking at my belly or stretch marks. :)

I personally only buy the ones from Bravado.  They are pricy, but are made really well and very supportive for those of us with larger chests. 

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options
    I think I'll probably get a couple for when I'm home with LO but I cant imagine that they're supportive enough for me to wear to work or out in public without a bra. And I feel like wearing a nursing bra AND a nursing tank is too much and would be too much of a hassle. I'm not sure what I'll do when I have to leave the house.... Maybe a nursing bra and loose normal tank that I can pull down?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"