Cloth Diapering
Options

Poop Plop

I am VERY new to CDing and only have a few that I've been trying out with my son. We've only had wet dipes, with no leaks and it is working out well. I finally got to try out the cd with a poop. So I took it over to the toilet, plopped it in and surprise! toilet water splashed on my forehead. What a welcome to cding! LOL
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Poop Plop

• Options

Ha!  I long for the days of plopable poo.  Maybe I can wait!  I would try ploping closer to the water to avoid the splashing.

I'm glad you are liking CDing so far. 

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    Lol, it helps to decrease the distance between the poop and the surface of the water.  I also usually do it at an angle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just wait.  The first time I tried my hand at a diaper sprayer, I sprayed the walls, my face, my pants, and the floor with sh!te.  I screamed like a girl!  I have since become a professional.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesusangilchrist:
    Just wait.  The first time I tried my hand at a diaper sprayer, I sprayed the walls, my face, my pants, and the floor with sh!te.  I screamed like a girl!  I have since become a professional.  :)
    Me too ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ha, oh yeah, I sprayed everywhere the first few times I tried the sprayer.

It's still common to hear me swear a lot as DD's ploppable poops are few and far between, and it's often very very stubborn about coming off. 

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"