Success after IF
Options

Popping over with a question about low motility

Hi ladies, I normally post on TN boards but DH and I recently finished our infertiltiy testing and I was looking for information on what worked for you all. The only issue we have is low motility, first SA showed 28% and the second showed 36%. I got a call from a nurse today to go over my most recent bloodwork and she said my doctor wasn't in today but her notes say we will likely move on to IUI. 

Of course I plan to go over this in more detail with my doctor but I wanted to hear from people that have been through it. So ladies who dealt with low motility, what worked for you? I appreciate any and all input :)

image image
TTC Dec 2010 - DX MFI Aug 2011 - CD3/7DPO labs good - HSG all clear
IUI #1 1/13 = BFN
IUI #2 = BFN
IUI #3 + Clomid = BFN
IUI #4 + Clomid = BFFN
IUI #5 + Clomid = BFN
IUI #6 + Clomid = BFN
IVF coming soon

Re: Popping over with a question about low motility

• Options

My DH's analysis both times came back with 3% motility we got PG with DS the month after I had my HSG.  This pregnancy was a suprise as well, we had started to go through testing again just had blood work and utlrasounds, DH did SA we were waiting for AF so I could have the HSG done and I got the BFP.  Both times both REs said that since DHs count was good they would recomment IUI they did both say that even if the sperm tails are not perfect it does not keep them from fertilizing the egg.

Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow that's amazing. I just had my HSG Wednesday and am hoping I'm one of those people that magically get pregnant in the cycle or two after that :) Even after going at this for so long I still allow myself to get my hopes up each cycle. 
    image image
    TTC Dec 2010 - DX MFI Aug 2011 - CD3/7DPO labs good - HSG all clear
    IUI #1 1/13 = BFN
    IUI #2 = BFN
    IUI #3 + Clomid = BFN
    IUI #4 + Clomid = BFFN
    IUI #5 + Clomid = BFN
    IUI #6 + Clomid = BFN
    IVF coming soon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards