January 2011 Moms
Options

More weird mail

Adding on to the crazy mail from H's family from last week...

We got a card in the mail yesterday from H's cousin. There was a pre-printed address label addressed to "The Hurricane Family". They hand crossed out the words "the" and "family" and made it look like this:

the (crossed out) ^Sweet + Husband Hurricane family (crossed out)

what. the. eff.

Are we not a family? Do we not share the same last name?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: More weird mail

• Options
    So random.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have never gotten any mail with something crossed out, or addressed weird.

It always says  MarSam Family or Mr & Mrs Marsam.

Who are these people? Do they have farther than a 6th grade education?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTH?! That is so odd..

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Do you think its the mail person?

I would call these people and play dumb. Be llike "Whats with the stuff crossed out? Im so confused!!"

Just to see what they say.

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

Do you think its the mail person?

I would call these people and play dumb. Be llike "Whats with the stuff crossed out? Im so confused!!"

Just to see what they say.

The quotation thing is definitely his grandma. She's just always done it that way. The crossed out thing - I guess could be the mail person, but doesn't make much sense. We haven't lived here long, so it'd be strange for her to already have our first names memorized much less writing them on our mail.

I have no way of contacting the cousin other than snail mail. Plus, I think DH would be mad. He tried to throw away the envelope before I could see it, but I pulled it out of the trash (it was on top, relax) and he didn't seem too pleased.

• Options
    That's just weird.  I don't understand why someone would put in the effort to even do that or even what would make someone think to do that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bet cousin wasn't sure whether you changed your last name or not.
  • Options
    Awe, Broccoli putting a nice spin on things! To me, that's odd. I didn't read the post about the other mail yet though...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"