Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Why are people so gross?!

I just went back to the kitchen to get a plastic spoon for my yogurt. I didn't flip on the light just grabbed one and walked back to my desk. When I got here I realized the spoon is dirty!

Someone had grabbed it and obviously used it to stir their coffee and put it back in the basket! WTF? This is why I'm a hermit. The general public is disgusting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Why are people so gross?!

• Options
    I'm going to go throw my yogurt spoon back in the basket when I'm done.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They probably stirred their coffee, licked it, THEN put it back in the basket too. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageheidijo24:
    They probably stirred their coffee, licked it, THEN put it back in the basket too. ;)

Ick! 

• Options
    We have a guy here that thinks anything in the fridge is community property.  He loves to double dip too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have to confess I have done that.  By accident.  I was talking to a coworker and was so into the conversation that when I was done with my yogurt I licked the spoon clean and put it back in the drawer.  NO IDEA why I did it.  I would never do that at home.  He stopped me and said did you really just do that?  I was like do what?  Then I realized what I had done!!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"